- Potassium Iodate (Ki03) is a superior form of Ki that will shield or block the thyroid and prevent it from absorbing radiocactive Iodine during a nuclear emergency
- Each factory-sealed bottle contains 60 fresh tablets of Potassium Iodate 170 mg
- Exceptional shelf life due to extra molecule of oxygen in Iodate
- Unlike other blockers, this is NOT government surplus 130-mg tablets of Ki (potassium iodate)
- Medical Corps recommends that each family member should have at least one bottle in their kit
- Take only if directed by authorities or if radioactive fallout is imminent
- Must be stored in a cool, dry place
- Shelf life of 8 years or longer if not exposed to excessive heat
To Receive discount add 1 bottle for every 5 ordered to your count.
Example: Total of 6 = buy 5 get 1 free, Total of 12 = 10 get 2 free, etc.